1.    #1  
    is it possible with the Pre ,, i friend uses
    Bambuser and Broadcast LIVE with USTREAM Mobile in just seconds! Download our phone application to stream video with USTREAM's mobile software to the Internet for free.

id like to show video in real time to others , when im in some concert for example... remember of Fast nd Furious Tokio ? :P

thanks in advance
    ????????????? not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Which carrier do you have? Only Sprint has no Cap-Limit. So Upstreaming would use a lot of data, and could cause huge overage fees depending on the varrier.

You can just record vidoes and upload them to your friends and/or different web sites. Then at least while using that method, you can Re-Record the videos if something went wrong.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Which carrier do you have? Only Sprint has no Cap-Limit. So Upstreaming would use a lot of data, and could cause huge overage fees depending on the varrier.

You can just record vidoes and upload them to your friends and/or different web sites. Then at least while using that method, you can Re-Record the videos if something went wrong.
    Im over TELCEL, i have unlimited 3g but the problem is that when it reaches 500 mb of usage it becomes slower...
    i already know its not a good idea cause of this limit, but id use it only 4 times a month id say, so im interested... i go every 15 days to the stadium and would like to share some shots
    I'd love to see some way to broadcast live video, like a wireless webcam. Just about every other platform has some way to do this...

Unfortunately, both of those apps don't work on WebOS. I believe it might have something to do with no support in dev tools for the camera and microphone.