1.    #1  
    I've looked around and can't find any related threads so here goes..

Is it possible to setup apps to automatigically start when Luna (or my Palm Pre) is restarted?

I've got a few apps (e.g., Clearcard, Flickr Addict, Twee, Messaging, etc) that I always want running and it would be nice to have them restart when I'm playing around w/ upgrading/updating my phone settings. I know we have a Linux core and was wondering if there's an /etc/init.d/ type thing going for this or if it would better go somewhere else.

Thanks,
    C.G.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgomes View Post
    I've looked around and can't find any related threads so here goes..

Is it possible to setup apps to automatigically start when Luna (or my Palm Pre) is restarted?

I've got a few apps (e.g., Clearcard, Flickr Addict, Twee, Messaging, etc) that I always want running and it would be nice to have them restart when I'm playing around w/ upgrading/updating my phone settings. I know we have a Linux core and was wondering if there's an /etc/init.d/ type thing going for this or if it would better go somewhere else.

Thanks,
    C.G.
    search for preset reset...but this app mainly restarts ur pre daily or whenever u want to on a daily basis and have the choice of having apps start on boot...but it doesnt work for luna restarts...

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...set-reset.html
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!