1.    #1  
    Hello guys !!

so i installed 2 games, vía QI, they were some ipk i just uploaded and installed.
    After doing this the carrier icon just went to ''Phone offline'' i couldnīt do anything, i decided to use WebOSDoctor cause i also had some patches that i couldnīt erase, and at the same time it could fix the Phone offline problem (i thought)

Then after Doctoring the phone restarts-Palm Profile logging in screen... but the phone carrier now turned to a ''No service-SOS only'' and i tried to log in to my profile, but it says ''You need to be connected to your wireless service provider`s network to sign in...''

I realized that i doctored it with a past WebOSDoctor version, i downloaded the recent one for TELCEL, tried to doctor but it doesnīt recognize it.
    I turn off the phone then it turns on by itself, WebOsDoc is not again recognizing it, so i have no phone anymore (((((

plis help me on thins

thanks in advance
    Follow the steps listed at How To Recover - WebOS Internals, particularly the one about doing a full power off and holding down the Up button while powering back on.

If you're having trouble with the power off, pulling the battery while the Pre is unplugged always works. I think then you just do the "hold the up volume button" trick while putting the battery back in and you'll get your Pre into a state where WebOS doctor will find it...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktessner View Post
    Follow the steps listed at How To Recover - WebOS Internals, particularly the one about doing a full power off and holding down the Up button while powering back on.
    this was the solution ))) thanks man !!