1.    #1  
    i might be the last real "follow directions" guy when it comes to preware and all that.

of course when u get your new pre like in july 09' you download as many apps as you can(pandora,accuweather;etc).

then u figure out about preware and the emulater to add more apps.

now u update all your original apps from updates and none of them install and keep failing even after restarts.

I guess its the mix up of where u got the apps originally from, either preware or the app store.

can someone help me? is this a problem because the app store has some real good apps now that i guess cant counter over the preware installation!

is this common. i got insurance and hopefully they give me a new one so i can get all the app store apps and start all over again with the preware installation for themes and apps too.

Ps: im up to date with all the pre updates. i just install them, i never remove preware and all the other stuff. maybe thats the case?
    lol. you should try the app catalog.

nah jk sorry i dont have an answer
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
  3.    #3  
    oh yeah sorry APP CATALOG!!! man i dont know, its annoying. no WHERE APP, no PANDORA. it just wont install!!!
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar
    just putting it out there if you don't find a solution soon