Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Not sure if this has been mentioned as an official thread, but since Palm employees apparently already installed the patch (from a tweet i read about somewhere on this site), I think it's time that Adobe installed it and tested flash on it.

Yes i know, everyone is probably tired of hearing this Flash topic, but honestly, i would love to see a video of 800mhz patch with Flash running.

COME ON! I'm sick of waiting, there are a ton of sites out there with flash (thousands), and Palm needs it released man, they're hurtin'.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    The 800Mhz kernel was built for webOS 1.4. There were changes to the kernel in 1.4.1.1, so if you choose to use the 800Mhz upgrade you will be missing whatever was changed. Although I loved the speed bump, I am going to hang out at the stock speed until the 1.4.1.1 source code is released so that caj2008 and the gang can release a truly compatible kernel. I suspect any Palm (or Adobe) employees that live on the bleeding edge will choose to wait as well.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    if they have the pre+, there is no update yet to 1.4.x.x.
    So, you want me to wait for them to begin testing on a patch that increases the speed? Nevermind that it has taken them THIS long (and counting) to release Flash on the stock speed.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    i don't want anyone to wait for anything, just want to see a video of flash running on a pre plus with 800mhz on 1.4 (because 1.4 is the current build). that's all.
    who needs the 800 MHz (although the demo would be great...)

I just want flash soon!