1.    #1  
    I just received an upgrade 1.4.1 do anyone know what this do?
    it is a normal software update sent out to all pres to improve proformance and fix bugs
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    it is a normal software update sent out to all pres to improve proformance and fix bugs
    Why hasn't Palm released a virtual keyboard yet during one of the updates. The Pre has been on the market for nearly a year. Wouldn't the phone be better with two types of keyboards?
    Quote Originally Posted by speedee314 View Post
    I just received an upgrade 1.4.1 do anyone know what this do?
    palm does over the air updates to the phone to improve performance, add features and fix bugs.

You can learn a bit about that here:
    Palm Soporte : Palm Pre Sprint - Understanding Palm webOS system updates

This will show you what changes happen between the updates:
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information and release notes for Palm Pre for Sprint
    there is a app in preware for a keyboard,,not that good in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    Why hasn't Palm released a virtual keyboard yet during one of the updates. The Pre has been on the market for nearly a year. Wouldn't the phone be better with two types of keyboards?
    Some people prefer a virtual keyboard, some do not. I personally like having the physical keyboard. But one of the great things about the Pre is the homebrew community. They have created a virtual keyboard that you can add to the phone, if that is what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    There is a virtual keyboard in the app store. It's very cheap and it works really well. I like it a lot.

My Home Keyboard