Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    There's another poll to vote in on the QuickOffice website. They are taking votes for the development of QuickOffice. There are several platforms and features in play. Right now, Maemo is #2 with 260 votes; WebOS is way down the list with 56. You can allocate up to 5 votes after you register, so if just a few of us vote, we should easily put WebOS at the top.

Vote HERE.
    Last edited by amateurhack; 04/17/2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: corrected url
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    There's another poll to vote in on the QuickOffice website. They are taking votes for the development of QuickOffice. There are several platforms and features in play. Right now, Maemo is #2 with 260 votes; WebOS is way down the list with 56. You can allocate up to 5 votes after you register, so if just a few of us vote, we should easily put WebOS at the top.

Vote HERE.
    61 - I used all my votes!!
    maemo is pretty big all over afterall nokia is the #1 phone maker worldwide not sure how we'll beat that

Vote HERE.
    The above link, brings me to a CEO blog, do we have to register to see the poll?

Edit: Posted my 5 votes: See link below this post (thanks SiLly)!
    Last edited by MLJones8; 04/02/2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Where is the poll, do you need to leave a comment to vote, can you please post the link that goes to the poll instead
  6. rayhollister
    Boy, I really hope somebody listens. Who ever jumps on this will get all of our love. There is a reason why everybody loves JVault, and everybody hates SplashID now!
  7. rayhollister
    I wish I had the free time to learn how to write apps for WebOS. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhollister View Post
    Boy, I really hope somebody listens. Who ever jumps on this will get all of our love. There is a reason why everybody loves JVault, and everybody hates SplashID now!
    +1, lol...... but where is the poll i still cant find it
  9.    #11  
    I fixed the url. Sorry!

And it's not about "beating" Maemo, it's about getting more votes. If 80 of us put in 5 votes each, we will top the chart. I got 107 thanks on my open letter post, so...

here it is again: QuickOffice Connect Mobile Suite for Palm WebOS - by IdeaScale
    Oh i get it now, i though that it was literally a poll lol sorry
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Well.. if we can put in more than 400 votes.. we'll be somewhere near the top of that "idea" list.
  12.    #14  
    Up to 86.
    did my part we are now at 116
  14.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Cool. Internet is down at my house,s o I hadn't checked ina couple of hours.

We're-a-movin-on-uuuupp!
    Cool. Internet is down at my house,s o I hadn't checked ina couple of hours.

We're-a-movin-on-uuuupp!
    since your Internet is down, your thread had 111 views and the vote poll is at 116, so everyone that had seen this has voted, and we need to spread the word. another voting thing to make the pre better, lets do it everyone
  16.    #18  
    since your Internet is down, your thread had 111 views and the vote poll is at 116, so everyone that had seen this has voted, and we need to spread the word. another voting thing to make the pre better, lets do it everyone
    Thanks, it's one of those weird outtages. I can get precentral, and Google, but facebook and pretty much everything else I try times out. =(

Agreed. Maybe we can get some more attention after the Laptop magazine poll shuts down on Monday.
    Now at 136
    gave all 5 votes and left a comment

Thinkfree is java based and might work straight out of our webbrowsers..

ThinkFree Mobile
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast