Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    and we have 1217 guys, but still very strong considering
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    1222 now.
    I think their is something wrong with the link now, either that or we broke it lol
    It is working now. And at 1236 we're only 72 votes away from TRIPLING the closest "competing" idea in their poll!
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    I bet they are working on it right now and gonna surprise us with a finished product. Or at least that's how things would work in my world.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    I bet they are working on it right now and gonna surprise us with a finished product. Or at least that's how things would work in my world.
    I hope so myself, maybe it would not be as bad for them with the new PDK, ain't it just copy and paste anyways lol
    1247 now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I hope so myself, maybe it would not be as bad for them with the new PDK, ain't it just copy and paste anyways lol
    That's what I'd figure. WebOS Internals already figured out how to get it on our devices. All OpenOffice have to do is take what's already been done and refine it. The work is already half way done for them.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I gave 2 votes and I'm an Android user! Good luck WebOS people!
    Officially bump in order to encourage more votes, and to also say that we are a beast in this game, Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

1329 VOTES SO FAR!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Back to the top with this thread now that Dataviz officially have said they aint developing a app for webOS.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Voted All 5...

Now 1335 votes...
    Can someone get any kind of confirmation from openoffice that they even look at these polls.

Palm needs to go to them and asap to see what kind of access they need to get this thing up and running.

I'm just a little ticked off that DataViz is so dismissive of us as customers.
    Sooooooooooooooooo...what now....will this poll have an end date???
    how about some kind of group buy concept where everyone definitely wanting a document editing program chips in $10 or $20 and we have this pool of money (easily $20-$40K) as the "seed" money that goes to the company who releases the first decent program? or commits to. just a thought...
    I know I'd be willing to pony up $10-$20 to get a good document editing program within the next 4 months...

this concept can be used for other programs that have great interest. sometimes it seems developers need more definitive proof ($) that a program should be developed.
    I voted the other day and used up all 5 votes.

So not much more I can do but complain against Dantz!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Dataviz is stupid, and left the door completely opened for openoffice to walk right in, they had even forgot the keys on the door, so that when openoffice walks in, they will lock it. Now it is up to openoffice to have some type of heart and start to develop, hope they don't feel the same like Dataviz and get sacred.
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Back to the top with this thread now that Dataviz officially have said they aint developing a app for webOS.
    Ummmm, you do realize that this thread is about Quickoffice, not Dataviz, right? =)

Now go vote!
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    Can someone get any kind of confirmation from openoffice that they even look at these polls.

Palm needs to go to them and asap to see what kind of access they need to get this thing up and running.

I'm just a little ticked off that DataViz is so dismissive of us as customers.
    I'm guessing you mean QUICKOffice since thats what this thread is primarily about. There are similar threads running in two other boards on this forum and in one of them someone posted a tweet from QuickOffice to the affect that they are "watching closely". So yes it appears if nothing else we got their attention.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    just voted!!! Love the loyalty and motivation menaec187
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast