Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    voted 670. I love my pre but doc editing would be awesome.
  2.    #102  
    Have you done your part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development???
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    "http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219"
  3.    #103  
    There, how's that?
    Voted all 5
  5.    #105  
    721!!! Good job guys and gals! The more votes we get, the harder we will be to ignore, so keep it up!
    Vpted and we r at the top now!
    If we can get 50 more people to take 2 minutes (max) and register and give their 5 votes then we will break 1k!
    In other words..... B U M P
    Voted. Honestly I don't know why Palm didn't contract them out to do this in the first place. A Palm device that can't edit documents? Wha???
    Quote Originally Posted by makitaki View Post
    Voted. Honestly I don't know why Palm didn't contract them out to do this in the first place. A Palm device that can't edit documents? Wha???
    PalmOS didn't come with native document editing. So your "A Palm device that can't edit documents?" Statement is invalid. PalmOS needed documents to go or similar 3rd party apps to make this happen. Go yell at at dataviz or just use Documents to Go with "Classic" after all. That's why "Classic" was a launching App that Palm was deeply involved in co-developing; So people like you would be able to do stuff that you could do on old Phones and not ***** like "A Palm device that can't edit documents? Wha???"
  10.    #110  
    Okay guys...settle down.

We may have different opinions and motivations, but I take it that we are all after one thing....

(native) Document editing on WebOS...FTW!!!!!

Now go vote!!!
  11.    #111  
    Woot! Just got this email from quickoffice:

Wow!* We can see that you guys are truly interested in a document editor for your WebOS devices!* I am impressed by the number of votes and comments that came in over such a short period of time!
    We appreciate the feedback—our product teams will definitely see your votes and comments.
    Thank you again for your interest in Quickoffice products!
    Jennifer
    Wow. I got so frustrated with the lack of a means to contact those guys about a WebOS version and now this. I hope people keep pushing them.

Put all 5 of my votes in. I could really use a doc editor, not to mention the rest of the capabilities.

Thanks again.
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by JConoby View Post
    Wow. I got so frustrated with the lack of a means to contact those guys about a WebOS version and now this. I hope people keep pushing them.

Put all 5 of my votes in. I could really use a doc editor, not to mention the rest of the capabilities.

Thanks again.
    Absolutely no problem! It took us a little while to catch on to the poll, otherwise we would have been doing this sooner. Thank you for posting the idea in the first place! I may have started this thread, but there were others that pointed the way. They deserve our thanks as well.
    I just voted. 811!!! The iPhone language feature is at a pathetic 431. :-D Good work everyone.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    I wonder what the folks at quickoffice must be thinking, with this massive about of votes all of the sudden and to leave all other platforms to dust in such a short period of time. I hope they are thinking good things and are already writing something up as i speak. oh yeah BTW we are at 811. great job folks
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Voted. 816 now.

Thanks for starting threads.
    It's these threads that get WebOS out there.

4 days and we go up around 800 votes.
    Nice.
    Last edited by Kedar; 04/07/2010 at 12:47 AM.
    Has anyone e-mailed them and asked about a version for WebOS?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    Woot! Just got this email from quickoffice:

Wow!* We can see that you guys are truly interested in a document editor for your WebOS devices!* I am impressed by the number of votes and comments that came in over such a short period of time!
    We appreciate the feedback—our product teams will definitely see your votes and comments.
    Thank you again for your interest in Quickoffice products!
    Jennifer
    I suppose time will tell if they truly appreciate the feedback or not...
    Last edited by MLJones8; 04/07/2010 at 01:06 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Has anyone e-mailed them and asked about a version for WebOS?
    yes. Look back through the thread. Their responses to my inquiries are there.
    yeah i wonder this myself if anyone had emailed them to see if they even noticed the massive vote's on webos, or at least say they are not working on it at this time but maybe soon
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    yes. Look back through the thread. Their responses to my inquiries are there.
    Thanks, found it. This is great. i get excited every time my pre tells me i have a new email from quickoffice comments and to see another comment added to what we currently have. please remember to also leave a comment along with your vote this way they can see that we are serious, Put on your mean faces guys lol