Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    dude, put this in the main section, if we can muster 15000 votes for the palm pre to win laptopmag, we can get a few hundred votes for this MUCH requested app!!
    Yeah, I hope they will consider it. I am going to try and work some magic tonight. :P

I would guess that they will wait until after the Laptop Magazine thing closes tomorrow so that we don't confuse/draw any votes away from that.

And, if they don't, that's ok. They've got their priorities. We can make it happen on our own.
  2.    #42  
    213!!! woot! ^3
    I put us up to 218!
    I hope we can muscle as much votes as we did in the laptopmag poll, cause that will make a huge statement, think about it Iphone=400votes android=200votes winmo=100votes, but webos=18,000 votes lol
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I hope we can muscle as much votes as we did in the laptopmag poll, cause that will make a huge statement, think about it Iphone=400votes android=200votes winmo=100votes, but webos=18,000 votes lol
    lol! Multiply that times 5, and the quickoffice people will be like :-O
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    I am going to try and work some magic tonight. :P
    I'm assuming it may have something to do with your screen-name lol
    While 90,000 votes (18k x 5) would be fun I think it's cool that we are up to 238 and in the time since I voted about an hour or so ago Maemo has not had any votes and their 260 will be bested with 5 more people register. So let me ask.

Have you registered your 5 votes for document editing yet?
    yeah i have all my 5 votes in
    lol.... I meant it to be a rhetorical question.
    : D
    I ASSUMED the guy who's sig link I followed to the voting page had probably voted already ; )
    Put in 5 votes for webOS 248 now
    lol
    And now webos has the lead. 263 over maemo's 260. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Next goal is to make it the number 1 idea which is support for right to left languages and is currently at 411 votes.
    I tiped precentral with a link to this forum, so it gets posted on the first page..
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I tiped precentral with a link to this forum, so it gets posted on the first page..
    I did too, right after I started the thread. They're either ignoring us, waiting for the laptop magazine poll to finish (tomorrow) or they are waiting for Robert's "from the forums" column, which I think mormally happens on Wednesday. It's ok. We'll push it to the top either way...But putting something like 20000 votes up there would be SOOOOO AWESOME!
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    And now webos has the lead. 263 over maemo's 260. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Next goal is to make it the number 1 idea which is support for right to left languages and is currently at 411 votes.
    Knew we could do it, and in less than two days to boot! Awesome!
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I'm assuming it may have something to do with your screen-name lol
    lol, no, no. Put the emphasis on amateur and hack has more to do with my profession. As I used to say "20+ years a professional musician of little fame and questionable consequence." lol! If I could do that I would already have document editing on my pre! =)
  17.    #57  
    303!!! Let's put it over the top before they get to work in the morning.

Document editing on WebOS ftw!
    I added all my votes as well. Thanks.
    First Alltel "smartphone" HTC Touch (4 devices); then HTC Diamond (1 device); then Blackberry Pearl 8130 (1 device; the Blackberry Curve 8330 (6 devices due to becoming Verizon customer ); then.... Finally the wondrous and amazing Palm Pre and I will never go back!
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I voted my 5 votes. Google Docs would be nice if we could edit them on our phones, but I doubt that Google will ever fix that.
    I voted with my 5 votes. It's up to 338.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast