Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Oronare View Post
    Mine barely takes 5 seconds.

Maybe because I use the 800MHz patch
    even at 800mhz... try typing an address in Universal search and tapping google maps... its a drag man
    Yeah mine is still slow, and it still does that really annoying thing where if you try to scroll a little bit it'll just jump around, that I guess is the biggest annoyance, if you just keep the app open it tends to work pretty fast, and doesn't seem to drain the battery as a card.
    Google Maps used to show me moving as I drove or was riding the train.. but now it just sits there. It loads a bit faster (not much), but doesn't actually move as I move like it used to. Oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Google Maps used to show me moving as I drove or was riding the train.. but now it just sits there. It loads a bit faster (not much), but doesn't actually move as I move like it used to. Oh well...
    mine follows, but when i try to drag the map it starts jumping around...

@ ur avatar.. GO BEARS! Can't wait to redeem ourselves this season!
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    It loads faster now
    Agreed. It's 5 "pulses" of the pre-launch card. Each pulse = 1 second. 5 pulses equals 5 seconds to load. Big inmprovement over the 20-30+ seconds before.

I honestly believe Google is crippling WebOS on purpose to bring light to Android. Reason I say is because the GM app on my Centro was kick azz.
    is there a way to save locations and then refer to them in the future? like when youve got a date, drive for the first time to her house, the second one you still dont memorize it haha.

in general im still not so happy with this Palm version of GoogleMaps
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Agreed. It's 5 "pulses" of the pre-launch card. Each pulse = 1 second. 5 pulses equals 5 seconds to load. Big inmprovement over the 20-30+ seconds before.
    I think a pulse is closer to 2 seconds, but mine does come up under 15.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12