Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Take this one with a grain of salt, but somebody I know who has information with Verizon told me that Palm is at end of life with VZW. This person states that once they sell them, they're not going to restock.

This source has been pretty reliable in the past, although with something big like this, I'd digest it carefully.

They said Palm too, not just Pre+ or Pixi+, but who knows.

I personally find it hard to believe that VZW would make this move so soon after the launch. Totally seems way to quick to come up with that conclusion.
    Rumors until proven by a real source.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lingo View Post
    Take this one with a grain of salt,
    You know how many "grains of salt" posts there have been about Palm's future lately? I think we could have our own PreCentral salt mine by now.
    Why would you bring something like that to us with no actual data? VVerizon has been without Palm before, and they could well beclearing inventory in preparation for the next round of smartphones. WOuldn't be the first time.

But heck, let's not start writing the obituary based on here say talk. I can probably find someone at T-Mobile that thinks they are getting the iPhone...

The people that actually know this stuff are also smart enough not to discuss it outside of a very small circle of trust.

Can your friend be milked?
    *Pr3Lov3r sprinkles a bag of salt and leaves thread*
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Now THAT is funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples.
    Can it replenish the supply? that's the question
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    For what it's worth and that's not much. The guy at my local best buy said the exact same thing yesterday to me when i bought my sprint pre. VZ would be dropping all palm products very soon.
    They never tried to sell them for real...they are droided...which is a brick!
    By the time they sellout Palm will have a new phone or be dead.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I have nipples peterlemomjello....can you milk me....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    I have nipples peterlemomjello....can you milk me....lol
    Are you a pothead, mmcnamara43?
    lol hey milk your friend good, hope it is a girl
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Take this with a gain of salt, but a friend of my wife's said her friend's, counsin's inlaw's dog received an email from a reliable source at Verizon that indicated that Verizon was about to cancel all other phones and only sell webOS phones starting this summer.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    The only thing that has ended as far as the Pre and Verizon goes is the advertising campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juize View Post
    They never tried to sell them for real...they are droided...which is a brick!
    No kidding! At least get a carrier that is actually going to try to sell the product instead of one that places a big order, and then directs all their customers to a competitor.
    I saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnyman View Post
    I saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night.
    Well played, but you owe me a new keyboard and another soda now.
    But then which phone would their employes hate on?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast