1.    #1  
    I keep reading about great things happening today, and then they turn out true!.

I've been trained since birth to not trust anything good on 4/1. Today is really messing up my pessimistic expectations.

Speed increased. No really.

The rest of the world is getting paid apps. Sure haha. Really?

Oh I see, but not Canada haha - April Fools - What? They are getting them too?

Forward Swipe works again. Yeah sure. Oh, it does.

Filecoaster works. Ha - they didn't even patch it. Almost got me there. Oh it really does work.

Engadget app that was finally working is broken again. Well it probably won't be back for a couple of months. They fixed it you say? In only 12 hours? I call bull****. No way. Hehe... Really? It does work?

Free tethering on Verizon. Oh sure Verizon is giving free stuff away. Whoa - that's a good one. No - it is really true... again?

They lowered price on Verizon. Oh, yeah, Verizon is actually helping to sell WebOS phones/s. Sure - I believe it. ... Really?

Fewer too many cards errors, ...

This has got to stop. I can't take any more good news.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post

Free tethering on Verizon. Oh sure Verizon is giving free stuff away. Whoa - that's a good one. No - it is really true... again?
    LMAO I know right! The one I quoted got me too. I just knew it was an early April Fool's joke...and it turned out to be true! Who knew April Fool's day would be so great for Palm...the irony.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    WebOS 1.4.1.1 just popped-up as available on my Pre on the Sprint network.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock09 View Post
    WebOS 1.4.1.1 just popped-up as available on my Pre on the Sprint network.
    Well it was released 24 hours ago, so it is no surprise you will get it sometime.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    How about Flash is released. LoL someone should do that one and watch the Pre world come unglued
  6. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Don't forget that Google officially changed their name today!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    that's actually true, lol.
    Topecka.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    And this one:
    Apple drops HTML from iPhone and iPad • The Register

Why doesn't Palm do stuff like this as an attention getter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    that's actually true, lol.
    Topecka.
    It isn't true. A brand as big as Google would be impossible to change. Not to mention they changed their name on April 1 at 1:00 AM.

Oh, and it is Topeka.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    And here is a collection of good ones, especially the iPad converter....

Our Choice: The Funniest April Fools Jokes
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    It isn't true. A brand as big as Google would be impossible to change. Not to mention they changed their name on April 1 at 1:00 AM.

Oh, and it is Topeka.
    April fools!
    Hah...
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    It's pretty interesting..

I really want flash on my phone! ADOBE!!!

I'm tired of not being able to surf illegal movies onto my phone.. Someone should sue them! :P