1.    #1  
    Im eating dinner and i glanced at my phone and i see the update progress circle on the screen.. I havent removed anyhting yet.. No theme but i have @ 20 pathes including the 800 mhz patch..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Interesting... Keep us posted... Curious how this turns out! gl
    the other 20 patches are no prob its the 800 to be worried about
    wow... Good luck... I'm a bit lazy and don't want to remove any patxh either so if everything goes well for you I'm in luck....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by abbodabbodo View Post
    Interesting... Keep us posted... Curious how this turns out! gl
    Ok, its rebooting now... So far so good on the brikk aspect..
    I've just read about another user that intentionally left the 800 CPU patch on, and so far it seemed to have gone well.
    then i am going to do the same
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    the other 20 patches are no prob its the 800 to be worried about
    You were right.. All patches are gone, opened up preware and went to installed packages then patches and updated one patch. After luna restart patch was in effect.. Back to 500 MHZ tho.. Updating the patches just by hitting update is a cinch but now im just at regular speed.. All is well though..

Thanks guys..
    My phone updated by itself too. I was watching "The Passion of the Christ" at my church and when it ended, I looked at my phone and it indicated a restart was required. It also indicated that after I logged into my Palm account, my data would be restored. Kind of ironic :-).

My phone rebooted, then prompted me to log into my Palm account. After I logged in, I noticed all my installed apps were gone but my data was still there. I checked my OS version and it still said 1.4. I opened the Updates app and it said that 1.4.1.1 was available. I set my phone down to check the precentral forum and then when I returned to my phone, it was downloading the update by itself again!