1.    #1  
    Hi,

Preware only displays installed packages and some apps but the Themes, and Patches categories are grey'ed out. Its as if the two default feeds I have are not loading anything for me to see on my pre.

Optware and Webos Internals feeds are set to "on."

I tried reinstalling package manager service and preware several times and restarting. I looked around but could not find a fix...ideas? THanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelias View Post
    Hi,

Preware only displays installed packages and some apps but the Themes, and Patches categories are grey'ed out. Its as if the two default feeds I have are not loading anything for me to see on my pre.

Optware and Webos Internals feeds are set to "on."

I tried reinstalling package manager service and preware several times and restarting. I looked around but could not find a fix...ideas? THanks!
    Make sure the all the feeds have valid URLs listed. The "Update Feeds".

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! I checked on manage feeds and under the "installed" category I see:

Optware
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/optware/all
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/optware/armv7
    Webos Internals...
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/all
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/ar...

there are no other feeds under "installed"...should there be?

how do I know if these are valid URL's i never took a look in here before. I should mention that I doctored the phone last night which is why i had to reinstall preware and package manager service...Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelias View Post
    Thanks! I checked on manage feeds and under the "installed" category I see:

Optware
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/optware/all
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/optware/armv7
    Webos Internals...
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/all
    ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-internals/ar...

there are no other feeds under "installed"...should there be?

how do I know if these are valid URL's i never took a look in here before. I should mention that I doctored the phone last night which is why i had to reinstall preware and package manager service...Thanks again!
    There should be many other feeds there, e.g. webos-patches ...

Reinstall the Package Manager Service using WebOS Quick Install 3.02 or later.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5.    #5  
    Thanks...It was WebOS Quick Install...for some reason i was using an older version without realizing it! I figured it out from one of your posts to someone else just before I types this!
    THANK YOU!