1.    #1  
    I noticed a few days after I installed the 800mhz patch my camera app now has issues. I will launch it and it works for about 3 to 4 pics (or one to two video clips) then stop functioning. I will close it try to reopen the app but it sits on a grey screen. If I do a restart of my phone it seems to start working again. Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    All ok for me.
  3.    #3  
    I think that it is unrelated to 800mhz patch..at least I hope it's not!
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    No problems here.
    Had this issue before the 800 patch.. This should be directed to Palm and not the Devs of the Patch. Hail to the almighty Devs in this forum!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    I think this is a 1.4 bug. My wife has been having the same problem since the update and she is running it at 500mhz. I told her I could doctor her pre but she doesnt want me to.
  7.    #7  
    I think it is related to 1.4 but I just noticed it after a day of running the 800mhz patch. So should I doctor? If it is a 1.4 update bug, going back to doctor it won't help.
    I've had that same problem also. Unfortunately, I haven't had this problem til I installed the 800Mhz patch. Not totally blaming the patch but it's a big coincidence.