Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They really need to turn some of their attention to their aim client because its really terrible right now. I have alot of friends who purchased an iPhone based on the fact that they can change their icon, sign into different screen names(without having to conflict with the other one). How about the let developers access their camera, so it can be used as a webcam inorder for other developers to build a better aim client. I'll definitely buy an app that offers me Aim and Yahoo. The ability to change my icon, status messages, see full status messages from others, ability to add and delete a buddy, view buddy info and basically give me more control over the app. As opposed to a tricunated status messages and no icon. Im logged on to 2 screen names on my Pre and the Pre basically picks whatever screen name it feels like using to answer my "buddies"...I'll never log back on my laptop after that ...
    Come on, we need your vote. We are so close to an upset over the Blackberry Storm!

Vote!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    This a fantastic topic for the Palm General Chat Forum!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Come on, we need your vote. We are so close to an upset over the Blackberry Storm!

Vote!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    i voted so many times...my fingers hurt lol. I kept hitting refresh...GO PALM!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany View Post
    This a fantastic topic for the Palm General Chat Forum!
    You're right. I actually barely ever remember that their are other forums in on Precentral except this lol. Too bad i cant move it. If someone can help, i'll appreciate it.
    doesnt matter if you refresh it remembers your ip so you cant vote again wthout hiding it
    The gap is closing Nice to see the community go after this
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    doesnt matter if you refresh it remembers your ip so you cant vote again wthout hiding it
    Well, it let me vote over and over again Mister....
    nope try it it says we already have your vote on top and shows the poll data
    Mine said that I can't vote anymore until my cooling off period expires.
  11.    #11  
    WELL!..Back to the topic of the THREAD please lol..
    I can't believe ppl still use aol.
    I may be mistaken... but doesn't AIM on the iphone require you to open a different app. What happens if you want to use an IM client and use a different app at the same time?

Seems like a deal breaker to me...
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    AIM? what the f ? I'll be 24 May 1st last time i used AIM was idk 2003-04... that is definately not a selling point... i'm really suprised people still use it.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I can't believe ppl still use aol.
    i know right...

I think the AIM age range you're looking for is ages 10-20 lol. I stopped using AIM when I graduated from high school. I like MSN way better.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Umm.. no. the age range of users for aim is 40-50 cause that's who used to use it when it was popular.
    haahhahahahaha more focus on AIM??? That's like saying p-o-r-n needs more plot!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Considering the typical smartphone user is 25plus i dont think palm cares.
    i had like over 120 friends on AIM i logged in last night guess how many still use it..... a whoppin 10....

so i don't think that's ever going to happen, aim will eventually die, i know this because i've seen the vultures circling over it...
    Last edited by 05typesdc5; 03/30/2010 at 09:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast