Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Yeah I'll try that, but what if I want an explorer like software like WinSCP.

I just tried it with winscp by bootcamp to windows 7 and it worked fine with the method above but I'd like something similar to be able to use from the mac.

I know the dangers of having root access but I only really need it for theming purposes...as far as finding the paths for 3rd party icons.
    yes I noticed the new method throws you into root access by default.

the paired key method will give you root access. I am sure there are other easier ways but they probably would not be as secure.

hacking a 1024 bit encrypted key is not as easy as hacking a password for sure.

just curious does winscp have a sudo option or su?
    Quote Originally Posted by nick8539 View Post
    Yeah I'll try that, but what if I want an explorer like software like WinSCP.

I just tried it with winscp by bootcamp to windows 7 and it worked fine with the method above but I'd like something similar to be able to use from the mac.

I know the dangers of having root access but I only really need it for theming purposes...as far as finding the paths for 3rd party icons.

The mac usres will have to step in...I'd suggest popping into Webos-Internals chat and asking around.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12