Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Has anyone ever experienced this? I got a flight notification email from an airline today. My Pre shows the attachment icon next to the email even though in every other reader and Gmail, there is no attachment. When I click to open the email it opens another window, but the cursor just spins. I have rebooted, moved the email in Gmail in and out of my inbox, and I cannot open this thing. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by htmanning View Post
    Has anyone ever experienced this? I got a flight notification email from an airline today. My Pre shows the attachment icon next to the email even though in every other reader and Gmail, there is no attachment. When I click to open the email it opens another window, but the cursor just spins. I have rebooted, moved the email in Gmail in and out of my inbox, and I cannot open this thing. Any ideas?
    I have had some issues with Calendar items that come through my gmail account do that where they won't open. It's not all appts, and I can get the same appt to open on my Exchange account, so not sure what is causing it. Haven't been too worried about it though, usually just go to gmail and open it when I get one like that.