4 14.81%
  • $2.99

5 18.52%
  • $3.99

1 3.70%
  • $4.99

9 33.33%
  1.    #1  
    Ok, seems there is a decent amount of interest in continued support and usage of GDial Pro based on this thread (http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2327296).

Figured it would be interesting to do a survey to see how many people would be willing to pay for a revived version of GDial Pro - albeit with limited features based on what the current Google APIs allow.

This would hopefully give flpalm some idea of the potential profit out there and maybe convince him it's worth his time to revive. You can see how I voted!

- Chris
    Last edited by ckgoodwin; 03/24/2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
    Totally. I miss that app every single day. Thanks a lot, Google.
    Used that app for all my google voice needs. I would pay for it to come back. It was a huge and great addition to my business.
    It was my impression that because of the changed Google APIs, that it'd be impossible to even log in, though it's very possible I'm mistaken.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I still have Gdial on my Pre. It still works but I just don't get notifications unless the app is running so I just use it to listen and read voicemail and edit contacts.
    I would pay. Afterall I was paying 1.00 a month for the last one. Love to see it back in action!
    Gdial Pro was the reason I bought a Pre in the 1st place. While I have a lot of reasons to have it now, I miss it. Used it everyday.
    da1Bear

Click to see my Virtual Business card

Palm Pre on Sprint
    I love the app & only got a google voice account because of the app. I would love to have it back, even in a limited form if that's all he can do. He did a great job & I was happy just to have it, even after google messed it up. I'm willing to support the app & the developer.