Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey are you guys bored, like me. I know im just here waiting for the 800 mhz patch. But instead of doing nothing i decided that i wanted to start a thread and see what people post, like what are you doing while you wait. I'm just bored, so this is what im doing im watching funny youtube videos, this one is hilarious im watching it now! here check it out, tell me if its funny:

Heres a vid where this guy turns an ordinary flashlight into a laser burner thing, haha i dont know what its called but its interesting so are his other videos.

So why dont you guys post something interesting or funny that all of us could look at while we are bored. Just a thought, haha. but please check out my video.
    Last edited by jred7o7; 03/24/2010 at 09:23 PM.
    I just made $100 fixing someones computer...
  3.    #3  
    really dang nice, i could use a hundred bucks right now. did you watch the video? its hilarious.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    I'm at the sony ericsson open watching the threads and james blake struggle tonight... Lol
  5.    #5  
    it seems like everyone is busy doing something while waiting for the 800 kernel to launch.
    but will it launch today? thats the question...
    Watching Top Gear! Not a better way in the world to waste some time!
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseQ View Post
    Watching Top Gear! Not a better way in the world to waste some time!
    is top gear back?
  9.    #9  
    ooh nice, oh and I hope it comes out today,anyone from the east. Waiting cause I know it's like 9 there. Over here it's only 6. But I've been up waiting since like 6 this morning.
    This morning flew for me, Last night Denver, CO. got hit with a March winter storm that dropped 12 inches in my area and of course my wife and I had to pick up her son at the airport , my truck handled it just fine, except when I had to drop him off at his apartment and then I got stuck (4x4 hi, lo no go) , so to make this even longer and waste more time for you , I had to leave it til this morning and snow blow it out and put wood planks under the front tires, I got out

You can Thank me for wasting some of your time.

Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    is top gear back?
    YEP! (BBC america)

New season has been great! Im watching a rerun right now.

Bugatti Veyron...almost as fast as the 800mhz patch?
    thanks... i guess
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Not doing much. Going to get some Vietnamese food, study some fun Biology and play some street fighter 4 or left 4 dead.
  14.    #14  
    yea im about to play some COD 4 but yea you guys got some pretty interesting stories. I just had a couple of classes today so nothing really happened for me.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keltik33 View Post
    I just made $100 fixing someones computer...
    Damn...I just made $85 "tuning" up a PC.....You beat me by $15..Oh well...LOL
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jred7o7 View Post
    yea im about to play some cod 4 but yea you guys got some pretty interesting stories. I just had a couple of classes today so nothing really happened for me.

pack-a-punch!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseQ View Post
    pack-a-punch!
    what do you mean: "pack-a-punch!"
    Watching overhaulin
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Couldn't et into Cod4. in fact theres about an inch of dust on it. I think I played it for about 15 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DandM4life View Post
    Watching overhaulin
    what type of car are they overhaulin?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast