Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wasting time watching californication (great ****in show I just stated watching it), the cavs, and just finished new episode of south park.

It's been a pretty uneventful spring break. I'm definitely ready to go back to school.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnugy View Post
    watching Spring Training baseball on MLB network. I wish someone would build the damn AtBat app for the pre. only thing the iPhone has on my pre.
    what exactly does the atbat app do? I love baseball so I'm curious.
    Your gonna love the 800 patch.. My email opens like a page ona book.. No lag!
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    if u have ever watched a game on MLB.com using the Gameday flash program, thats basicly what the AtBat app does. this link might help...

Seattle vs. San Diego - March 24, 2010 | MLB.com: Gameday
    Last edited by Fnugy; 03/24/2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Exaxtly = Basicly
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    this is more anticipated than 1.4 by about a million times. i wonder if palm would ever incorporate this in their build. they should since no new hardware will be coming out for vzw for quite some time (my opinion).
    not it would strain their relationship with the chip maker because they sell chips made for the higher speeds
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Waiting...Waiting.....I give up. Good night.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    has it been tested with MyTether yet? Curious if it works any better or at all. Sorry if this has been asked already.
  9.    #49  
    man all you guys are still waiting, haha me too. just jammin on the guitar. and watching some phone videos on phonedog. Oh btw one of their new people they recruited, Jon from TechSeven is pretty funny or at least makes the phone news a little more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmorgan25 View Post
    has it been tested with MyTether yet? Curious if it works any better or at all. Sorry if this has been asked already.
    yes it works but keep an eye on the temp of your phone it can be fried at any speed wether it be 500 or 800 it can fry just ask caj2008 lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    looking at Asian Girls app whilst waiting.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    watched the movie "The Forth Kind".......kind of freaky
    Watching this internet radio/podcast live w/ the baseball game on mute.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/two-jacks-in-the-hole
  14.    #54  
    something interesting, this guy makes a solar death ray and makes his ipod nano catch on fire heres the link:

Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Damn...I just made $85 "tuning" up a PC.....You beat me by $15..Oh well...LOL
    Yea I installed win 7, and loaded some software...
  16.    #56  
    where'd you watch it(the fourth kind)?
    those seem like the right numbers your majority is in 500 No longer 600. (Sigh) I'm at work rubbing at that speed. They say you can't really notice the diff in 600 I say you can especially when in contacts --- When on non patch I get the "loading" towards the bottom of the list that hasn't loaded if I just scroll down as quick as I can on the 600 Never once saw that.

ok I posted that earlier on the wrong thred but hey it happens
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jred7o7 View Post
    where'd you watch it(the fourth kind)?
    On my ipod touch (was given a itunes gc). My pre was on the whole time being refreshed on the forums though!
  19.    #59  
    something interesting. Will any of you guys try it? just curious. Heres the vid.

could someone tell me what the multi-colored little phones over some of the avatars on the left there
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast