Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hmm, why am I suddenly reminded of Monty Python?
  2.    #22  
    Here's something interesting, i would want to try this, check it out:

Oh and check out the rest of his videos they are pretty interesting.
    what the hell, 100 and 85, I need to start charging I service 3 computers almost once a year and i always refuse payment because they are close family friends...
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by jred7o7 View Post
    what do you mean: "pack-a-punch!"
    COD world at war! Kill'n zombies! Its the best part of COD!
    Reading about RAID Arrays on Solid State Drives - impressive reading..
    Just finished some tutorials in After Effects.. Impressive program hehe..

It's 2 o clock at night here in Denmark (Northen Europe).
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    watching Talladega Nights.... "Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!" lol...
  7.    #27  
    Currently watching one of my favorite parts of the Hangover check it out Leslie cow/chou (dont know how to spell it) is hillarious!!!:

I am bbqing Burgers drinkin beers out here in sunny Southern California waiting fir this lil thing I heard about a 800MHz patch.
  9.    #29  
    Hey did you guys hear, Jeff and Marco are going to release the kernals soon! Can't Wait!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeganDoomFire View Post
    what the hell, 100 and 85, I need to start charging I service 3 computers almost once a year and i always refuse payment because they are close family friends...
    Its that "close family friends" thing that all ways gets in the way.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  11.    #31  
    Thanks Jeff and Marco, no rush needed but we are still pleased that everything seems to be going well.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    will be deployed soon promise
    I LOVE YOU MAN:-). No but seriously we all appreciate what your doing for us even if we don't act like it sometimes. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnicholasjr View Post
    what type of car are they overhaulin?
    95 Civic (i like the muscle cars better than tuners, but to each their own)
  14.    #34  
    Here in case you guys didnt read everything caj2008 posted on the main thread here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    We will deploy soon with current .sh install version of 720 and 800 MHz kernel patch (OS1.4). We will subsequently follow that up with hopefully soon the ipk on a separate thread.

Jeff and Marco

Hey cal, do you guys have a donation link? You guys dev deserve something for all this work you guys are doing...

Im sure plenty of people will be happy to donate

well I'm on patrol already. Check out our vids me and some of the guys made most were recorded on the pre which handled the night recording (with the led patch on) pretty great. Dammit I wanted to be sporting the new patch tonight I even held off till I was almost late oh well I guess I know what I'll be doing after my 10 Hr shift
    wow you guys are all over the place in this thread ha ha ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #38  
    yea i know we are just trying to pass the time, while we wait, gives us something to do.
    and now for my dream car on overhaulin, 71 chevelle
    watching Spring Training baseball on MLB network. I wish someone would build the damn AtBat app for the pre. only thing the iPhone has on my pre.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast