1.    #1  
    So i think i am semi ******** and i really need someones help to fix my phone! I was too impatient to just wait til tomorrow for the 1.4 version of 800 MHz. so i downloaded and installed the 1.351 version on my phone. Now my whole phone is slow and choppy. Someone please tell me how to remove it from my phone so it runs normally again! Thank you!
    Please tell me you have WebOS 1.3.5.1 installed and not 1.4. If you install the 1.3.5.1 patch on a phone running 1.4 you just made yourself a hot steamy brick my friend
    not true hook up phone to computer and web doctor your phone and dont do that again !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ouch, my pre quivered a lil lol.
    What part of don't install this on 1.4 do people not understand? Seriously? There are warnings against this sort of thing for a reason. Dr your phone and hope it fixes it, if not... Well then no pity for self inflicted pain.
  6. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    And if the developers of the new kernal decide not to make it available because you've demonstrated the blatant disregard for instructions... I suspect a large group of forum members will be coming to your home with baseball bats.
    Nut blaster 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKDxOUTxMAX View Post
    So i think i am semi ******** and i really need someones help to fix my phone! I was too impatient to just wait til tomorrow for the 1.4 version of 800 MHz. so i downloaded and installed the 1.351 version on my phone. Now my whole phone is slow and choppy. Someone please tell me how to remove it from my phone so it runs normally again! Thank you!
    just try the doctor and hope it works . if it does not then do a hard erase then web doc it ok ,or find someone with web doc 1.2.1 and get it from them . it will wipe the phone clean and delete everything like a hard erase will , but better !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->