Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1.    #21  
    I'm sure there is all things are possible . But who is gonna make it is the question ? Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #22  
    That would be awesome. Just like speedfan, but call it "prefan"
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I'm sure there is all things are possible . But who is gonna make it is the question ? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by keltik33 View Post
    That would be awesome. Just like speedfan, but call it "prefan"
    There has to be some sort of digital thermal sensor on the processor or something relative to it to make it happen. You may be able to do something based off voltage, but that wouldnt be exactly accurate.

    I'll make a new thread so we don't go off topic in this thread.





    .
  4.    #24  
    well however the battery monitor does it would be good enough.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD View Post
    There has to be some sort of digital thermal sensor on the processor or something relative to it to make it happen. You may be able to do something based off voltage, but that wouldnt be exactly accurate.

    "The chip makes exhaustive use of TI's SmartReflex technologies which include a broad range of intelligent and adaptive hardware and software techniques that dynamically control voltage, frequency and power based on device activity, modes of operation and temperature."

    OMAP 3 Processors - OMAP3430
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Roisen View Post
    "The chip makes exhaustive use of TI's SmartReflex technologies which include a broad range of intelligent and adaptive hardware and software techniques that dynamically control voltage, frequency and power based on device activity, modes of operation and temperature."

    OMAP 3 Processors - OMAP3430
    That doesn't necessarily mean that the temperate reading is accessible from outside of the processor though. The processor could just use it internally for who knows what without exposing it to the outside.
  7. #27  
    This needs to become available for download already. I'm being so unproductive today waiting for this damn patch to come out : )
  8. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #28  
    myself included!

    but seriously, don't rush guys. I can wait till your ready to release it!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Roisen View Post
    That doesn't necessarily mean that the temperate reading is accessible from outside of the processor though. The processor could just use it internally for who knows what without exposing it to the outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roisen View Post
    "The chip makes exhaustive use of TI's SmartReflex technologies which include a broad range of intelligent and adaptive hardware and software techniques that dynamically control voltage, frequency and power based on device activity, modes of operation and temperature."

    OMAP™ 3 Processors - OMAP3430
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well however the battery monitor does it would be good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD View Post
    There has to be some sort of digital thermal sensor on the processor or something relative to it to make it happen. You may be able to do something based off voltage, but that wouldnt be exactly accurate.

    I'll make a new thread so we don't go off topic in this thread.





    .
    Temp Monitoring Thread Click Below:

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2328222

    Back on track with getting to 800MHz
  10. #30  
    my question is, will it be released today?
  11. Cringer's Avatar
    Posts
    475 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfmoonspace View Post
    my question is, will it be released today?
    From a few threads below (which this one should be merged with IMO)....

    Major Announcement-ipk testers needed asap

    Robitaille the magnificent has come to the rescue. All script files are being removed and being removed by ipk's (simpler design). Please send me your email address and test the file. I will send later tonite. I ask everyone to uninstall your script patches (no longer needed) if the install/unistall procedure for the ipk's has no hiccups. . I will provide documentation for that but I need to revise my documentation something major-there may be a slight delay but it is to provide even a higher standard of safety (which is already pretty high)

    I have to change most of my documentation and that will delay me. I will still try for tommorrow. All patches will be named in honor of unixpsycho, a genious like Robitaille in my opinion. Please thank Jason somewhere for this help!!
  12.    #32  
    lol funny jeff !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #33  
    is it possible that the developers are both giggling like Muttley the dog as they imagine thousands of us going to pre central to check? Or all those corporate IT network monitors that suddenly noticed a giant spike in hits to PC today at the workplace?

    Release the hounds already!!!
    And thank you for your work. I was a tester for 720 and 800 in 1.351 and they ruled!!!
  14.    #34  
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #35  
    This will be fun to try. Thanks for the work!
  16. #36  
    Woo Hoo, more fun things to play with on my phone.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it will over heat at 500 mhz if your not careful caj2008 fried his with stock speed because of heat . No one has fried their phone with these patches. As of right now. You do need to watch out for overheating though.
    Ok. So if it overheats, then what? Does my phone just turn off or does it just destroy my phone? Just a concerned 16 year old who doesn't wanna get killed for killing his phone lol
  18. Cringer's Avatar
    Posts
    475 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Phresh View Post
    Ok. So if it overheats, then what? Does my phone just turn off or does it just destroy my phone? Just a concerned 16 year old who doesn't wanna get killed for killing his phone lol
    You shouldn't have one anyways, spoiled little brat. Kidding. Actually my daughter's 11 year old best friend has a Pixi, so not a surprise to me.
  19. #39  
    Is the 800MHz patch available for download -- can i install with webosQI?



    thanks
    Rob
  20. #40  
    Is there anyway to watch .wmv videos with the new 800MHz? Wishful thinking?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions