1.    #1  
    I've been using my Palm Pre Plus to read & delete my e-mail during the past week. When I logged into Microsoft Outlook tonight it downloaded 83 "new" messages that I deleted on my Pre. I thought this has been an on-going issue and I confirmed it tonight.

Under "Preference & Accounts" I have "Sync deleted emails" set to "ON". Any suggestions? My ISP/email is Cox. I hate reading email and having to do it twice sucks.
    Frankly I didn't even realize the Pre could sync deleted emails since mine never has...

however after I activated both "Sync deleted emails" & "Sync server to device" it ended up working for me.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Are you retrieving your email through pop or imap?
  4.    #4  
    Via pop
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakdat View Post
    Via pop
    That is normal POP behavior for most mail clients. I don't use any POP accounts on the Pre, so I can't say for sure if it is normal on the Pre, but I suspect it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    That is normal POP behavior for most mail clients. I don't use any POP accounts on the Pre, so I can't say for sure if it is normal on the Pre, but I suspect it is.
    Yup. Normal POP behavior, but the Palm has modded it and put a "fix" in the preferences. Check there.
  7.    #7  
    UPDATE: It's fixed. I had all the correct settings. Maybe something was locked up. I moved the sliders from "on" to "off" then back to "on" and then sync'd and it's working. I sent myself "Test" e-mails, deleted them on the Pre, checked my emails in Outlook and there were no new emails. YES! Thanks for the replies.