1.    #1  
    What kinds of streaming video extensions will the Pre play? I want to watch streaming video from byutv.org but I don't know if that is possible. I would like to suggest to them to put out a format that'll play on my pre but I don't know what types will play. Thanks in advance for the help.
    You would have to check out the Palm Pre Wiki. I think the phone can stream 3GP and MP4. There is Patches in Preware that will allow you to download and convert Streaming videos.
    I can't seem to get that web site to load fully, but the videos look like they are in Flash; which our phones can't play yet.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

3.    #3  
    They currently stream in windows media and through "move networks"...don't know what format that is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    They currently stream in windows media and through "move networks"...don't know what format that is though.
    Before you open the streaming link, hold the Orange key on your phones Qwerty Keyboard. Then (Copy URL)). Once you do that, you can paste the link in the browser or email, and that will let you see the format (Example: www.na.na.com/video.flv).

5.    #5  
    I assume windows media doesn't work right now....movie networks apparently is a proprietary video stream that only works through an applet installed in the browser and silverlight....don't know if there is any way around this but it'd be nice to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    I assume windows media doesn't work right now....movie networks apparently is a proprietary video stream that only works through an applet installed in the browser and silverlight....don't know if there is any way around this but it'd be nice to find out.
    I'm not really sure what type of media player the WebOS uses. I know that when I have tried watching the Digitial Downloads of movies I downloaded in the Media Media format; they didn't play. But the ones I downloaded in the iTunes format did work on my phone. As long as you have an older version of iTunes. So I guess it would depend on what videos you want to watch. Because it might just be easier to put the videos on your phone; instead of Streaming them.

7.    #7  
    Well it's a streaming tv station so it isn't like I can download the videos....I guess I can wait and see what happens...I'm going to suggest to the station that they stream in mp4 format as well though.