1.    #1  
    So does anyone know a way where my contacts wont show my aim buddy list too? Only ones with phone numbers.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Kind of a goofy work-around, but I create a fake contact called ZZZ and link all the AIM contacts I want to hide into it.

Don't know if there is a cleaner solution -- other than to delete contracts in an AIM client.
  3.    #3  
    Well that certainly sucks...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am experiencing a different problems with contacts. I have searched everywhere and find nothing on it yet. Maybe someone can help me. I cannot add any new contacts since 1.4. I get an error code every single time. If I try to add from e-mail or phone no good either. HELP. I need to be able to add contacts!!!
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    I am experiencing a different problems with contacts. I have searched everywhere and find nothing on it yet. Maybe someone can help me. I cannot add any new contacts since 1.4. I get an error code every single time. If I try to add from e-mail or phone no good either. HELP. I need to be able to add contacts!!!
    What are you using as your Default Account? I am having no problems with Google.