1.    #1  
    Hey there,

I was wondering if any of you have come across this problem. I am no loner able to pinch zoom in the PDF viewer. I unfortunately do not know how long it has not been working, but it doesn't work any more. I am still able to double tap to zoom in, just not pinch zoom.

I have no PDF viewer patches installed.

I did use the landscape PDF viewer patch months ago before 1.3.5. I do not know if this has anything to do with my problem because... I will explain.

I doctored my phone 2 times last month and have not touched the PDF patches. I have even done a full erase multiple times with no luck. I ran Jason's webos repair utility 2.0 tonight and it did not see anything wrong. Yes I do have patches installed, but why would it not work even after more than one doctor?

Do you have any ideas as to how to fix this? FYI back then, you had to use the emergency patch remover when updating the OS. I have tried that too.

Thanks in advance.
    you have to double tap the pdf to zoom.
    this was reported to palm, in the developers forum when 1.4 was still in beta version, palm hasn't fixed it and they haven't mentioned it at all, so it seems like no more pinch zoom, you cann still double tap to zoom in.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    you have to double tap the pdf to zoom.
    When you get a chance, Mamouton, open the PDF viewer and hit the menu and hit help then change the display size. It clearly states that the viewer does pinch to zoom and double tap to zoom in a specific amount.
    multitouch pinch zoom is bugged. Palm's confirmed this in 2 other threads and a front page post is in the article queue
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook