1. Lpg
    My Pre running WebOS 1.4.0 (Sprint) syncs email and calendar with an Exchange server, among other things. The Exchange security policy has always allowed screen lock times of up to 1 hour, but WebOS 1.3.x and earlier limited us to 30 minutes for the Lock After time setting. 1.4 lets me set 60 minutes (as it should), and this seems to work.

Strangely though, after some time has passed and possibly unknown events occur, I notice it's not staying unlocked very long, and when I go to the Screen and Lock page, I see that the Lock After time has reverted back to 30 minutes. I can change it to 60 again and it will work like that until it again mysteriously reverts back some time later.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any help or comments?

Thanks
    i see a post here said there is a patch can settle this problem,but i don‘t which patch!
    I've experienced the same thing. Your timeout can be up to what the Exchange admin allows. I allowed the users a 90 min timeout and can set and use that on my Pre, for a while. For some reason, it eventually(within an hour or 2) goes back to 30 min. Have not been able to figure it out.
    +1
  5. Lpg
    Looks like a reset - even just a Luna Restart - is enough to get it to revert back to 30 minutes. I had reset the thing (too many cards, don't ya know), changed my Lock After time to 60, then did a Restart Luna (using Luna Manager app), and found that Lock After was set right back to 30 minutes.

FWIW, I have occasionally checked, and never found a case where it had reverted and I could be sure I had not had some sort of reset in between.