1.    #1  
    instead of using a pin/password.. Can there is a patch or app where we have 9 or 16 dots on the screen and you have to create your own image by connecting the dots to unlock.. I personally feel it will be faster than using pin/password..

what do everyone think?
    blackberry, and android has that. id had also said that in the app idea cloud and a lot of people seem to like it. but i do hope this does come to webos.
    instead of seeing a keypad, why not visaualize the numbers as 9 dots? it's basically the same thing is it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    instead of seeing a keypad, why not visaualize the numbers as 9 dots? it's basically the same thing is it not?
    no, the pattern lock screen would be a certain swipe configuration, and if you made the right configuration,the phone will unlock... the way you are talking about you would need to lift your finger up to hit the next dot, see in this way its kinda like connect the dots with one steady motion.
    I freaking like it!!! the pattern lock screen is great

I just switched back to my palm pre from a stint with both the sprint htc hero for 20ish days and the moment for 20ish days i gotta say the ONLY THING better on android phones well NOT on the hero, was the emulators the snes and nes emulators play better because of the bigger keyboard but hey I have a super nintendo and nintend 64 if i wanna play oldskool games, today is gonna be my first day with 1.4 i am looking forward!!
    dude! that would be awesome! still on my first pre! none of the problems everyone else has! and my only knock is not having the connect the dots unlock screen! that would be sweeeeeeeet!
    yeah maybe once we get a pdk that has access to the Mic, then we might even get that blow on your Mic to fog up the screen thing that android has, thats simple, but very cool idea with that.
  8.    #8  
    the only thing is when I am drunk I will have major problems connecting the dots...
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    the only thing is when I am drunk I will have major problems connecting the dots...
    LOL - the biggest problem I have is that the password app is sluggish and laggy.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    haha that's classic, soo true though.. I will say the dots would be a nice touch..
    I love the android unlock feature. Maybe Jason could see if this was possible.