1.    #1  
    I noticed today that my Calendar Menu Text is not white like all of my other menu texts. For example, if I open mail or some other app, and press the button in the top left for the menu, I see a gray background menu with white text. However, if I do the same thing in the calendar, I see the same gray background, however my text is white.

I have attached a screenshot showing what I am talking about. I wasn't sure if a patch could have done this or something.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandchelle View Post
    I noticed today that my Calendar Menu Text is not white like all of my other menu texts. For example, if I open mail or some other app, and press the button in the top left for the menu, I see a gray background menu with white text. However, if I do the same thing in the calendar, I see the same gray background, however my text is white.

I have attached a screenshot showing what I am talking about. I wasn't sure if a patch could have done this or something.
    Update to the latest Calendar Snooze Duration patch (I am assuming you have it installed). There was a bug in the previous version that was causing this.
  3.    #3  
    Man,I wish I would have known that sooner as I took and doctored my phone last night, to restore it to 1.4. Oh, well...I didn't have much on there anyway. Thanks.