1.    #1  
    I've been trying to figure out what in the world causes so much lag on my Pre. I'm not super-techie, but I'm infatuated with reading tech/gadget blogs, & this forum.

After running a gazillion apps in hundreds of different combinations (trying to reproduce lag/freeze), I've come to realize, my Browser is the major culprit.

I do have the ' no refresh ' patch on my browser. If that particularly makes a difference, I don't know. It doesn't always work either, but that's another thread.

upon investigating, trying to figure out how to hog resources, someone pointed me to a site he said is pretty intense. He tells me 'it uses html, css, and javascript rotations'. Not being technically savvy, and having heard those terms quite often, I said 'oh... That's webOS talk there, no problem'.
    (please insert foot)

bottomline is, my (our, webOS's) browser is hurtin for certain, and drags alot of stuff down when these 'scripts' occur.

now, I use NoScripts on Firefox. Is there a patch or something we can do to not allow scripts on webpages through our browser? Why is it doing this?

Here is the site.. (if you don't touch to screen or ANYTHING for that matter, the clock almost works.... But no cigar.

http://joncom.be/code/css-clocks/

CAUTION: IF YOUR GOING TO THIS SITE, I WOULD RECOMMEND A QUICK RESET TO MAKE THINGS SMOOTH AGAIN.
  2.    #2  
    Does anyone know any other site that mobilizes (is that a word?) websites? Google can do it through a search but it can be real hectic. I used to use a site on my Centro in which you would put the url or search and when you clicked the site, alot of the graphics/animations/scripts were gone.

?????