1.    #1  
    I was wondering if my favorite game on the iphone, Doodlejump will be coming to WebOs in the near future? Please Port it to WebOs! If its not going to be available, any alternatives to it? Also it would be cool if we got apps like ColorSplash, Pocket God, Starbucks, Fingerzilla, iHeartradio etc. What apps would you like to see on WebOs?
    I was told by the dev that theyhave no plans to make doodle jump for web os butwho know they make it for every other phone ****in losers
    why the hell want they make this game for the pre, i just dont understand
    i'd be nice, but it's unlikely. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewj555 View Post
    I was wondering if my favorite game on the iphone, Doodlejump will be coming to WebOs in the near future? Please Port it to WebOs! If its not going to be available, any alternatives to it? Also it would be cool if we got apps like ColorSplash, Pocket God, Starbucks, Fingerzilla, iHeartradio etc. What apps would you like to see on WebOs?
    how badly do you want it?

we just released 10 applications using the PDK - and we would be happy to take some of the top sellers on iphone and make versions available on the palm pre. if you are interested, let me know - send me a PM or use the contact us web request form on our website.
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
    can you pleeease make a music mp3 editor app that can be used for selective ringtone. Something like the video editor

Quote Originally Posted by ardiri View Post
    how badly do you want it?

we just released 10 applications using the PDK - and we would be happy to take some of the top sellers on iphone and make versions available on the palm pre. if you are interested, let me know - send me a PM or use the contact us web request form on our website.