Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i had that problem for awhile i deleted my accounts and re added them now the only problem i have it when im on the phone and get a txt my gtalk is the only one that logs me out.
    yahoo is only one have this issue with. If I try to sign in on it 3 or 4 times it finnally goes threw.
    Im on my 4th PRE and still having this issue .. i just cant believe its the phone .. Im wondering if something is "broke" in our palm profiles
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    I'm on my 4th pre, and the original post is identical to mine, anyone ever have any luck? I will not make a new profile just for AIM.
    I'm currently having this issue. I don't want to create a new profile just for gtalk. I think anghang is right in the a corrupt file or something must be getting backed up into the cloud. So is there an easier way to erase/restore any messenger files?
    Follow Me On

I finally fixed my issue, no new hardware required. All I did was turn OFF backup, then partial reset my phone. Yes, all of my PIM accounts were gone, but NOT my apps. I can now add IM accounts and sign in. Just wanted to pass this along.
    I've noticed that when I'm using wi-fi Gtalk does not work but AIM does. When I turn wi-fi off then everything works fine. Any ideas why?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    I finally fixed my issue, no new hardware required. All I did was turn OFF backup, then partial reset my phone. Yes, all of my PIM accounts were gone, but NOT my apps. I can now add IM accounts and sign in. Just wanted to pass this along.
    I was really hoping this was going to work
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12