1.    #1  
    I'm not a real big fan how the Speed Dial works. However, it does at least pullup my contact if it doesn't always dial.

My problem is with 1.4 I cannot add a new speed dial. When I pull up and contact, open submenu to add Speed Dial, thw contact comes up, but I can't click on the # whicj I want to add.

if I choose a contact already in speed dial, it lets me change it, or remove the letter which I assigned. I have like 7 peoplein the speed dial, constantly rearranging (until today...)

back to universal search? Screen shots if you need them. It is easy to duplicate this issue. I've yet to uninstall my theme to see if that is it.

can someone tell me if it's webos or my phone???...

thanks....in advance.
    apparently according to other threads you can't have a speed dial for the keys b(#) z(*) or @(0) in 1.4. Delete your speed dials to those keys and you should regain ability to add speed dials to other keys.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesL View Post
    apparently according to other threads you can't have a speed dial for the keys b(#) z(*) or @(0) in 1.4. Delete your speed dials to those keys and you should regain ability to add speed dials to other keys.

thank you.

amazingly, I had 2 out of 3. Removed those and it works again. Thank you so much.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I was wondering what was wrong, why would they prevent b or z, because they are related to # and *? Other letters are related to symbols, this is just stupid. I used b for my daughter whose name begins with b.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s