1.    #1  
    I already know that my next phone will have webOS on it, so I'm curious whether or not future webOS devices will be compatible with the touchstone. I'd really like to get one for my Pre now, but if I'll have to get a different one in a few months to go with my Palm C40, then I'm not even going to bother.

p.s. I love Sprint the their phone upgrades after 1 year :P
    seeing as the pixi has it i dont see why not
    yep, Palm will almost 80-90% have another phone that will be compatible with the touchstone. if they don't...this would be a stupid move.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    yep, Palm will almost 80-90% have another phone that will be compatible with the touchstone. if they don't...this would be a stupid move.
    And when has that stopped anyone?
    Obviously there's no guarantees ... but I'd be shocked if Palm released a phone that didn't work on the Touchstone. It may be the single coolest thing about the new Palm WebOS line.
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    Obviously there's no guarantees ... but I'd be shocked if Palm released a phone that didn't work on the Touchstone. It may be the single coolest thing about the new Palm WebOS line.
    Besides webOS itself of course...
  7.    #7  
    I was hoping that someone had heard one way or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post

I guess it would be a small incentive for existing webOS users to stick with webOS if they could keep the touchstone.. On the other hand they can release a touchstone 2 and make everyone re-buy it.

I guess I'll get one. Palm seems more like the company to do the former.

DO YOU HEAR ME PALM? YOU'VE EARNED MY TRUST. YOU'VE EARNED THE TRUST OF A LOT OF PEOPLE. That is all.