1.    #1  
    Any suggestions. Youtube is there as well as e-mail and MMS but no facebook. Any suggestions? I have a Sprint Pre.
    Go into photos and then into preferences and add facebook through there. the option should show up for videos then.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnknapik View Post
    Go into photos and then into preferences and add facebook through there. the option should show up for videos then.
    That hasn't worked for me. My phone has FB synced for my Contacts, Photos and Calendar since June of last year, but no FB option for videos. I removed the two FB accts showing in the Photos app, then trying to re-add. I couldn't re-add any accts. I figured this was a clue. I removed my FB sync in contacts aftwards and rebooted. Tried re-adding a FB acct back in Photos, but still no luck. Removed FB sync for calendars as well (now all apps had no FB synced to them) and rebooted. Went back to try and add FB Acct in Photos. Still no luck. Then went to Contacts and was able to add FB acct successfully and synced up. Went back to Photos and FB acct was showing as well as in Calendar. But Still no FB option in Videos. I tried to add an addt'l FB acct via Photos but it fails every time. Not sure if FB accts are added via Contacts only. I've even tried having all FB apps open simultaneously (FB for Palm, FriendsFlow and Facebook via the browser). Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Any clues, ideas, insight would be much appreciated. Other than that, my Pre is Rockin'!!!
  4.    #4  
    I had tried adding the FB acct thru Photos and it didn't work. Also adding a link from youtube to facebook (via the phone) worked one time but now that no longer works either. Any suggestions on that as well. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    having the same issue here. Anyone have a fix?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aspbsecs View Post
    having the same issue here. Anyone have a fix?
    **Update**

Downloaded Facebook Beta app for Palm and all is now well. Woohoo!!

You can find the FB Beta app here:

http ://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.palm.app.facebook.bet
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    This still doesn't explain what happened to the upload to Facebook option that we had when 1.4 and video first came out.

I have the FB App installed and I am logged in and yet....Upload To Facebook is gone for videos. I have it for Photos, though.
    Last edited by Westmar; 03/15/2010 at 10:01 AM.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Nevermind. Apparently I needed to re-log in or something like that.