1.    #1  

I was tweeting with Pivotal Lab's Tweed account, asking them if performance is on their "to-do list". After asking me the usual "How many cards do you have open?" and "What webOS version are you running" they eventually told me this. Now, this may be a "no duh!" moment, and they were just telling me a general statement so I would stop bigging them, or maybe this highly noted developer really does know something we don't. Maybe a GPU accelerated webOS 1.5/2.0 is in the works? Thoughts?
    I dont think that tweed's latency was GPU releated but when it comes to updates like this, Ill belive it when I see it. We were told this at CES with 1.4 and it did the opposite for most.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Most of the people here patch a lot. I had trouble with 1.4, than ran emergency patch recovery and it's as smooth as 1.3.5 again.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    I dont think that tweed's latency was GPU releated but when it comes to updates like this, Ill belive it when I see it. We were told this at CES with 1.4 and it did the opposite for most.
    I agree, but I am curious to see if they actually know something we don't.