1.    #1  
    In the recent article, Palm announced that Flash will only work in the browser. This gave me an idea for a "flash app" work-around. In the browser, you set a bookmark to a webpage hosted on the Palm Device itself. This page scans a folder on the media partition, and loads/creates a list of links to flash apps stored in that folder. This page becomes a sort of Flash Launcher. Maybe WebOS-Internals would like to integrate these special flash apps into an ipkg format and have a flash app repository through Preware (awesome work, btw!). What do you guys think?
    Think of it this way:

The webos browser centers around a webview widget.
    The webview in the browser will be able to display embedded flash.
    The webview widget is available publicly for all developers.

End result: flash developers can make a webos app with a webview widget pointing to an included file with an embedded flash file.

No new techniques needed
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    jason, I think I'm in love with you.
    If Palm limits the webview widget to not allow Flash objects outside of the browser, how about a Launcher link directly to a Flash file itself, skipping the need to load an HTML page?

No good for the Dev, but could work for the user.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    jason, I think I'm in love with you.
    uhhhh... Yea... I kinda expected a winking smiley face indicating you were kidding... Hmmm lol