1.    #1  
    Hello there

I just realized about the phone crashing (black-red stripes kind off screen) after closing it a little bit harder than normal, but not even that harder...
    I turned on the phone again, and not yet even started (at the Palm charging logo) opened the phone, closed it in a ''stronger'' way, and happened again.

Anyone having the same issue? solutions?

thanks in advance
    Battery not fitting properly, take in to Sprint/Verizon and they will exchange battery for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisMayito View Post
    Hello there

I just realized about the phone crashing (black-red stripes kind off screen) after closing it a little bit harder than normal, but not even that harder...
    I turned on the phone again, and not yet even started (at the Palm charging logo) opened the phone, closed it in a ''stronger'' way, and happened again.

Anyone having the same issue? solutions?

thanks in advance
    Sounds like your battery is losing contact. Place a small piece of tape on the top of the battery or wedge a piece of a business card at the top to keep the battery snug against the contacts.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #4  
    could it be? it has fall some times already (broken glass right on the corner (( ) and it didn´t happen

thanks btw

ALLES GUT !!!

Solved

Thank you guys,,, i just took a piece of Post-it paper ,put it between the battery and top of the slot so it was tight and secure,,,, made the proper tests and everything´s ok ))))))

see you
    Last edited by LuisMayito; 03/09/2010 at 12:10 PM.