1.    #1  
    I got a TV tuner (eyeTV one) and have been recording shows on TV. The software automatically exports to "iPhone" format (h.264) and it plays very well on the pre without further transcoding. I have been using drag-and-drop to the internal storage. Does anyone know if doubletwist or another application (mac) would sync videos with the pre? I'm happy that I can delete the recordings now from the phone with a swipe, go 1.4 update! My biggest gripe is the slider to advance past commercials feels very sluggish / sticky. Anyone else watching a lot of video on their phone? I'm wondering if DivX /XviD will play too as I have not tried many formats since I have a working solution now.
    Quote Originally Posted by konsole View Post
    I got a TV tuner (eyeTV one) and have been recording shows on TV. The software automatically exports to "iPhone" format (h.264) and it plays very well on the pre without further transcoding. I have been using drag-and-drop to the internal storage. Does anyone know if doubletwist or another application (mac) would sync videos with the pre? I'm happy that I can delete the recordings now from the phone with a swipe, go 1.4 update! My biggest gripe is the slider to advance past commercials feels very sluggish / sticky. Anyone else watching a lot of video on their phone? I'm wondering if DivX /XviD will play too as I have not tried many formats since I have a working solution now.
    Yes...DoubleTwist has nativev support for the Pre and will format/transcode most all video formats to the Pre via drag-and-drop.