Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    So now that spring training has started I'd really like to know how to get Dodgers audio/video on my Pre, any ideas? I tried looking on the MLB site but I can't really find anything that allows me to subscribe.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Yeah I went there but I can't find any subscribe link.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Braves fan here. The only thing I could find was the MLB Mobile Premium feature. It'll give you streaming audio through spring training and the whole season, for something like $5. You should be able to sign up for it by visiting an mlb site on your pre, but I can't find it. Thought I read that they were having problems with the sign-up, they may have taken it down temporarily.
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
    I did suscribe,,if you go to yr home team you can,only problem is can't get videos,,pre is not one of supported phones. Centro is,,got all my instant highlights last yr. So I sign up again this yr. I was getting mesg. Updates, but no vids,so I went to site and found where you test if ur device is suppoeted,,went to sprint list and verizon list. Guess what,,pre was not on either list.mlb needs to update supported phones. I sent them an email telling them I cancled until I can get vid highlights.
    if you sign up for instant highlights threw yr home team web site,its 4 dollars a month,,but worth it because you will get a homerun highlite seconds after it happens,,but again,now I can't,,pre is not on the supported list,,when you sign up for this,,it goes threw mlb so its mlb fault here.
    The website I posted above says that the Pre is now supported.
    that is same sight but not same service. The service to get instant highlights of yr team with in seconds is 4 dollars a month. Different from the 5 dollar a year for streaming.
    I have no need for streaming games,,i want my instant highlights.
    just went to mlb team alerts again,,,not streaming,and pre is still not on list of phones.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    You can find the sign up page for Mobile Premium if you go to the mobile site of MLB on your Pre, and click on a game in progress. You'll see options for Gameday Audio and Video. Clicking one of those will take you to a sign up or sign in page. Here is a link: https://wapsecure.mlb.com/products/mobilePremium/offer
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    The site seems to show that even Android and Blackberry get the At Bat 2010 app and Palm Pre gets the shaft. We are limited to the MLB mobile (which is still ok for audio). I had hopes that they would have ported the Iphone version for us. Always second class..
    I am a huge New York Mets fan and have discovered that by using the RADIO TIME app that I can pull in the flagship radio station of the Mets, WFAN. This is HUGE!! Ok its not the MLB Gameday experience but really folks its the way to listen to a game. Home town announcers, commercials - YIPPEE! Oh and its FREE!!
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    I am a huge New York Mets fan and have discovered that by using the RADIO TIME app that I can pull in the flagship radio station of the Mets, WFAN. This is HUGE!! Ok its not the MLB Gameday experience but really folks its the way to listen to a game. Home town announcers, commercials - YIPPEE! Oh and its FREE!!
    most of the time, games are blacked out from online streaming radio. This way you are forced to pay mlb if you want to listen to the content.
    don't know how it works where you are,,think its same everywhere,, weei,boston is my home station for sox,**** during game,game does not stream on internet. Internet plays other programming and you must put weei on on regular radio to get game. So raidio time will do no good.
    I had the MLB radio streaming last year and it included instant video highlights. It worked great on the Pre. It was a couple bucks a month, but well worth it. I wish they would port the Iphone MLB at Bat app to the Pre. I would pay big money to watch live games on my phone.
    "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"
    MLB Mobile Premium for the Palm Pre

^ pretty informative. I've gotta get this.

(since my team is gonna win the Central this year)
    please,go to the site sign up page for team alerts,,they let you see phones that are supported for team alerts,,pre is not on the list. Also,i tried,i received mesg. During game the other day,,but not one vid highlight. Not even when ortiz belted one.
    they show the list of phones for every carrier.
    I have a screen capture of the list of supported palm phones for 'team alerts' is there a way to upload it here from my phone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast