1.    #1  
    I cannot seem to set up my speed dial numbers all the sudden. When I select the number that I am trying to set up the speed dial the next screen just has the name and number at top and the rest of the screen is blank. There are no options for selecting the speed dial letter. I installed youmail and thought that may have caused the issue but I have uninstalled the app and I still have the same problem. I don't think I have installed any other patch or app since the last time I set up a speed dial number/letter. I have reset the phone several times and the speed dial set up is not working. Has anyone had this problem before?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I just posted a message before I saw yours. I have the same problem. I don't know what caused the set speed dial to malfunction, but, yeah, would be nice to be able to fix it.
    Go to Contacts and select the contact you wish to set a speed dial for, touch the drop down menu on the top left and touch Speed dial, then select the key you wish to use. After you are done the speed dial number will appear under the contacts phone number in small print.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    It's not working with 1.4 update...
    Please do a search. Search is your friend.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2285700
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Thanks I got it...