Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    At this point, I just want to go full speed ahead to the Pre 2 and WebOS 2.0.
    How about another camera magically appearing on the front,
    Live wallpaper
    Widgets
    Camera updates so we can use barcode scanner (auto focus !!)
    Mircophone app for shazam, and voice recordings
    Better Homescreens
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i just hope palm makes it to 1.5
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks - re: Contacts, I am in shock that everybody doesnt have this problem. It takes forever to scroll through all of the contacts to get to the end of the alphabet. I just assumed you would scroll from a to z. then open the letter you need. it seems so basic.

Re: browser, Im not being clear. When you are trying to read an article, once I zoom in a bit to increase the size of the font all of my past devices would adjust - the width is always the same just less words per line. I guess I just want the width to fit the screen, I dont want to have to scroll right, to read the rest of the line. This also seems like a basic feature. I must be missing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhauer View Post
    Thanks - re: Contacts, I am in shock that everybody doesnt have this problem. It takes forever to scroll through all of the contacts to get to the end of the alphabet. I just assumed you would scroll from a to z. then open the letter you need. it seems so basic.

Re: browser, Im not being clear. When you are trying to read an article, once I zoom in a bit to increase the size of the font all of my past devices would adjust - the width is always the same just less words per line. I guess I just want the width to fit the screen, I dont want to have to scroll right, to read the rest of the line. This also seems like a basic feature. I must be missing something.
    You don't use the keypad? I have alot of contacts as well, and the pre works great. The important people are on speed dial. Those that I dont know I just type the first 2 or 3 letters of the name and it comes right up??

As for the browser? To each his own, the pre is by far the best I've played with.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Give the camera better focus and more options.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    i just hope palm makes it to 1.5
    Palm went bankrupt today, all employees have been laid off, but Rubinstein gets a 15 million bonus. Check CNN, they're saying that webOS is completely unsupported from now on. It's breaking right now.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Palm went bankrupt today, all employees have been laid off, but Rubinstein gets a 15 million bonus. Check CNN, they're saying that webOS is completely unsupported from now on. It's breaking right now.
    Link?

or are you expecting people to just freak out and trust that statement lol
    CNN is not talking about Palm but SUN

Breaking News
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squ33d View Post

[url= News[/url]
    That link is a story about NASA.
    Quote Originally Posted by squ33d View Post
    now THAT is cool... and actually beautyful... a workmate was just asking me how big that filament was and i showed him size of earth between two fingers in front of the imagery... ;D
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    That response is classic!!
    I'll wait to get excited until 2.0 ships.

Samsung Fascinate Rooted
    Fix the WiFi.
    who cares, we'll never be satified, There is no way they will be able to put enough stuff to make me happy, I'm waiting for 2.5. 2.0 will probably be crap as well..
    also, this thread should be deleted cause it's a pointless thread. good bye.
    Flash
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/16/2010 at 08:32 AM. Reason: edit text for mobile users
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Flash will bring more security issues, I'm not sure that its as good as we all originally wanted to believe.

With all the overclocking research/testing being done, I feel its giving me better performance increase than any OTA will do, so right now 1.4/5 etc is not a big deal. I was sooo close to jumping to the EVO as soon as my upgrade comes at the end of the month, but I think I am going to be good to wait a lil longer.

No hype recently has sucked, but overclocking news is the only thing that has saved my faith....in the device? Not really cuz its due to be replaced, but the community is one that you don't get anywhere else. I'll admit I have started to keep up on Android Central, and they even mentioned the former Palm people who have really blown up the EVO section of the forums, in a positive way.

So maybe even if Palm is absent for now due to the buy out, we can focus on community driven anticipation/news? Such as the threads about what new patch do you want or what new application should be built, or what existing should get added features, right?
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    <<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234