Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    the op only has 2 posts....hes a noob.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i do seriously think there should be a 1.4.1 thread tho. it seems (may not be the case, but seems) like practically every 1.4 user is waiting for some bug fix. I love 1.4, but my pre is so unstable now. used to be ROCK. SOLID.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by iclimb513 View Post
    I want you to become a millionaire and for wolverines to spruce up your garden with their long fingers, so you don't need to work anymore.
    If you don't like the thread then don't read it problem solved !
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/16/2010 at 09:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    god that was funny.

for some reason there are so many hilarious things happening on this forum today. maybe it's me? i mean, not that i'm hilarious, i mean maybe i'm on something.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    more magic than apple's ipad
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    On a serious note.

I think that the microphone API should be very high priority. Then we could get voice dialing and voice commands - probably the last two major apps that most other smart phones are expected to have. That would also enable VOIP apps such as Skype.

After that I want to see hardware acceleration of GUI functions.
    By 1.5 i would like to see the palm pre running all apps for all current phones and paving the way for the smartphone market.

"i know, longshot"

so is this thread. "long time away"
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    seriously...i guess some people are never happy.
  9. XTW
    I would like some way to view .wmv attachments. Is there a way now?
    I kinda want new hard ware. I just want a bigger screen and higher res already! Im seeing Palm do some great stuff for devs with the PDK and Unreal engine 3 coming to webOS, but I would LOVE a bigger screen, and please, that glossy plastic on the front of the pre is going to be annoying. It looks cheap. Idk what you would use for the material, but please change it. But seriously palm, screen needs to be atleast 3.5 inch, and res needs to be 800x400, or something higher than the now "last gen" 320x480. I know size is a problem, and the screen would also just suck more battery. I dont care. Just give me a bigger screeen for those beautiful apps coming out.
    I want to get all my calls and texts. After all it is a phone and that is its main function.
    I'm gonna say it, I'm gonna say it....

BLUETOOTH KEYBO*umph*.

Okay, I won't say it. (But I'll think it loudly!) {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by calvintlamb View Post
    By 1.5 this phone better be able to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner and clean my apartment by the time I get home from work.
    won't your phone be with you. Just sayin.
    For webOS 1.5...hmmm...I'd like my pre to be able to print money...or maybe create gold. Either one would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    For webOS 1.5...hmmm...I'd like my pre to be able to print money...or maybe create gold. Either one would be fine.

So you want the device to be able to connect to a Bluetooth enabled printer?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by campanth View Post
    Yeah, it's called duct tape!
    lol,,,milk coming out my nose.
    i'd like just a little less lag but 1.4 is good by me
    didn't 1.4 just come out?
    The ability to sync Email Sub-folders automatically.
    How about an on screen keyboard that would be nice to see.

Also when will this update be coming out?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast