1.    #1  
    Syntactix is pleased to announce that its visual voicemail app YouView can now work with Google Voice. For instructions on how to setup YouView for use with Google Voice, check HERE.

In app instructions will be provided in the next release update.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    931 Global Posts
    works great, awesome app.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    youview is getting on my nerves. set it up on a whim and have no clue how to recover my voicemail number and their customer service has been unresponsive. So I have no idea how to get my number at this point.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    youview is getting on my nerves. set it up on a whim and have no clue how to recover my voicemail number and their customer service has been unresponsive. So I have no idea how to get my number at this point.

What do you mean recover your voicemail number? Do you mean your PIN? or do you want to go back to your carriers voicemail?

To recover your PIN go HERE

To go back to your providers voicemail, on Sprint dial *38 or on Verizon dial *73.

Or are you looking for something else?
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

I'm confused by the instructions for setting up youview with google voice. I added my phone number at my.youmail.com to my google voice list of email addresses, and google says it is sending a verification email. But when I check Youmail, I don't see it. Was I suppossed to use my cell phone number or google voice number @my.youmail.com ? I checked all the folders in my youmail account page, but see nothing.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGALUN View Post
    I'm confused by the instructions for setting up youview with google voice. I added my phone number at my.youmail.com to my google voice list of email addresses, and google says it is sending a verification email. But when I check Youmail, I don't see it. Was I suppossed to use my cell phone number or google voice number @my.youmail.com ? I checked all the folders in my youmail account page, but see nothing.
    Cell number and the authorization email gets forwarded to the email you setup with YouMail check your SPAM folder
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Okay, so on the 'my information' tab in the 'my account' section of the youmail webpage, I have my gmail email address there. But in your instructions you say to use my phone number at my.youmail.com .
    Ok, so I received the ver email in my gmail spam folder and verified it. Should I then set my newly verified youmail address as THE primary email for voicemail notifications in my google voicemail settings?
    Did a test call, and received the voicemail in my youmail account, but didn't show up in the youview app. What am I missing here?

Update...just received the voicemail in the app........willl keep up to date......
    Last edited by CAGALUN; 03/05/2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Update