Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    All of my calendar data (from Dec '09 - March '10) disappeared on 3/1/10 just like that. It also deleted my google calendar entries from that same time period ?
    I read old threads where this happened after previous updates with exchange I guess. I use google as my main calendar, but seems similar to what happened b4. They said it was a palm issue and that palm released a fix.
    Is anyone else having this issue this time after 1.4 ??
    Same/similar problem. I updated to 1.4 a few days ago, but my calendar entries (which were there this morning) are now all gone. Not sure if it's a 1.4 issue, but it's bad. I hope to find a fix pretty quickly
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Yeah, I hope Palm is looking into it. Mine also didn't happen till a few days after I updated to 1.4(I updated on 2/26 and data gone morning of 3/1).
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louboy23 View Post
    All of my calendar data (from Dec '09 - March '10) disappeared on 3/1/10 just like that. It also deleted my google calendar entries from that same time period ?
    I read old threads where this happened after previous updates with exchange I guess. I use google as my main calendar, but seems similar to what happened b4. They said it was a palm issue and that palm released a fix.
    Is anyone else having this issue this time after 1.4 ??
    Me too!

After coming from a long line of PalmOS devices, I still am surprised at how lacking the calendar and contact data apps are with this slick, "modern" phone.
    I agree, and keep answering all of these "What do you want to see blah blah" threads with:
    "I just want all the unique nifty stuff my Treo had." In fact there is still stuff that Garnet could do that I still can't find anywhere :-S It's not rocket science either...it just plain worked. Synergy is incredible, but a little more intuition (common sense?) built in wouldn't ever hurt.
    My calendar data is not gone but it all screwed up... it shows up on the wrong day or it doesn't show at all on my phone...I can see it on the web but not on the phone app... all my events are showing a day later..ie, a friday appointment at 11am shows correctly on google calendar (web) but it shows up on saturday on my phone..
    This is frustrating beyond believe... I've had more than my share of issues and disappointments with 1.4
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Both my wife and I have Pre's. I did the 1.4 update on hers first due to time constraints and the fact that her's has a lot less patches and mods, which I thought would make things simpler. I did mine two days later.

Maybe her's got tangled up in the Palm server mess, but it is now giving her fits. The calendar is screwed up to the point of being unusable (days changed, reminders off, can't enter new events, etc.). I will be wiping it clean this weekend and starting over. Mine went more smoothly. Now I have the same calendar/contact limitations the previous s/w update had.

I hope Palm quickly understands most of us are less interested in new game or video features if they can't first get the basics right. I held off for 6 months on buying Pre's as I thought they would have worked out many of the BASIC issues I read about. Sadly, little real progress has been made. I will only put up with this for a certain amount time before looking at Android phones again. Yes, Flash will be very cool, but only if I can reliably use this "smart" phone for all my daily business and personal data and scheduling requirements.