1.    #1  
    So I have searched this whole forum and I can't find this. When did a missed call play a tone after the call has been missed. I can't seem to find the setting to change the ringtone that plays for this. Has anyone else noticed this? If I miss a call and the phone is on the Touchstone I will receive the blinking LED and also a ringtone will play to alert me. Is this normal?
    - Skinneejay -
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    So I have searched this whole forum and I can't find this. When did a missed call play a tone after the call has been missed. I can't seem to find the setting to change the ringtone that plays for this. Has anyone else noticed this? If I miss a call and the phone is on the Touchstone I will receive the blinking LED and also a ringtone will play to alert me. Is this normal?
    there is no setting. If you want to change the sound it makes install my notification in preware.
    It has always done that. Very irritating to to me so I made a patch for it see my signature.
  4.    #4  
    Thank guys. I guess I have just never noticed this before.
    - Skinneejay -
    Having just been through this, I've found that it is possible to disable all system notifications by simply renaming the following file:

/usr/share/systemsounds/sysmgr_notification.pcm

This worked on my 1.4.5.1 Pixi Plus anyway.

A patch would have been nice but I did not find any in Preware which I try to stick to exclusively.