Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Does the Iphone spoof work for 1.4?
    I would also like to know. I re-installed the patch but it seems like nothing changed. Anybody know?
    I was not able check the iphone spoof in webos quick install..and I have 3.02 webosqi
    I need this patch! It's a bit complicated and the original developer is nolonger a fan, so I hope someone with skills can take over...keep ur eye on quick install!
    this tweak kills youtube and other sites. Palm has made their browser better.
    would the ipone spoof enable me to edit my google docs? can the spoof be made into a patch that is put into the patch feed for preware?
    yes it has been updated. You can edit your google docs with or without the spoof.
    Last edited by mamouton; 04/04/2010 at 02:26 PM.
    cool, cause my multi_mod is not uninstalling or updating, and so, quickinstall won't let me get through, so I can't apply the iphone spoof. If the spoof were in preware, I could just install it there.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    To Remove update your MuliMod uninstall all of your browser patches , just the browser patches try to unistall the multimod last you should be able to. then remove it , do a luna restart then install all of your browser patches back to the way you had them.
    eik :/ ok, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You can edit your google docs with or without the spoof.
    I can't figure that out with or without spoof. Not in docs anyway. ? What am I missing?

but by the way, I voted for the contest against the droid on my pre, and after I applied the iphone spoof, I was able to vote again! I expect it to be the same the other way around.
    are you editing a doc or spreadsheet?
    when you open a spreadsheet the left hand side is where you click to edit. It appears a document can not be edited.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    when you open a spreadsheet the left hand side is where you click to edit. It appears a document can not be edited.
    o,ic. Stupid google
    When we visit sites with the iPhone spoof, aren't we telling the site that there aren't any WebOS phones out here?

I'm just curious if they see us as an iPhone because that would skew their stats... Wouldn't it?